- Notice of Availability: Draft Environmental Impact Report: San Fernando Corridors Specific Plan Amendment
- Request for Qualifications: Civic Arts Program – Los Angeles County Arts Commission seeks artist(s) to create engaging artwork for new San Fernando Mental Health Center
- Notice Inviting Bids: Job No. 7596 – Alexander Street Improvements Between First Street and Fourth Street CDBG Project No. 601819-16
- Request for Proposals – Catch Basin Maintenance
- Request for Proposals – Professional Audit Services
- The City of San Fernando Municipal Code Section 2-896 through Section 2-906 Living Wage Ordinance (LWO) establishes a minimum Living Wage for certain employees of contractors providing services to the City.
Nick Kimball, Finance Director
(818) 898-1212 | Finance@sfcity.org