- City Council meeting agenda preparation and distribution.
- Record and maintain legislative history of the City and the preparation of official minutes.
- Conduct municipal elections in an efficient and accurate manner as mandated by law.
- Publication and posting of notices of meetings, ordinances, and other City business as required by law.
- Custodian of Records – preparation of responses to public records requests under the California Public Records Act.
- Municipal Code maintenance and codification services.
- Filing Officer for the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC).
- Filing Officer for Statement of Economic Interest (Form 700) under the Conflict of Interest Code.
PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS
City Clerk Department
(818) 898-1204 | CityClerk@sfcity.org
City Hall | 117 Macneil Street, San Fernando, CA 91340