- City Council meeting agenda preparation and distribution.
- Record and maintain legislative history of the City and the preparation of official minutes.
- Conduct municipal elections in an efficient and accurate manner as mandated by law.
- Publication and posting of notices of meetings, ordinances, and other City business as required by law.
- Custodian of Records – preparation of responses to public records requests under the California Public Records Act.
- Municipal Code maintenance and codification services.
- Filing Officer for the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC).
- Filing Officer for Statement of Economic Interest (Form 700) under the Conflict of Interest Code.
PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS
ONLINE RECORDS COUNTER
Narrow your search by entering key words such as: date, ordinance, resolution, address, etc.
Pursuant to California Government Code (GC) Section §6250 et seq., the City has ten (10) calendar days after you submit this form to determine whether the records you have requested are subject to disclosure under the California Public Records Act. The requestor is immediately notified once a decision on the determination of available records (if any), subject to disclosure, and will be produced within a reasonable time thereafter.
The City’s current fee resolution sets forth duplication costs and if applicable and are paid in advance of providing responsive records.
Julia Fritz, City Clerk
(818) 898-1204 | CityClerk@sfcity.org
City Hall | 117 Macneil Street, San Fernando, CA 91340